Alright, so here’s what up.
By Wednesday, December 3rd, we all need to do the following:
- Five vocabulary words each
- Two Final book projects each. One of these needs a rubric or scoring guide.
- Three to Five songs each for the sound track. We should decide how we want to present our songs. Will we link to youtube? Just name the songs? Each song should have a background for your choice of the song and artist.
- We need to figure out how to tackle the rest of the discussion questions and their corresponding activities.
- We need to have an instructor’s guide containing answers or possible answers for the questions that apply. Dr. Buchanan suggested creating a google doc so we could supply answers to questions we created. If anyone is good with google docs, feel free to set one up, otherwise I’ll try to figure it out this weekend.
- Then the links. Jon agreed to do the book talk, Sarah’s going to do the passage read, I agreed to do the book trailer, so Katie is stuck with the book synopsis unless she really wants to trade me.
I’m pretty sure that’s everything. If you guys have questions or need help, we can get a hold of each other here. Enjoy fall break everybody!